Dreaming of Vacations and Escaping with Fun Books!
If you’ve ever wanted to visit the American West, one of the amazing places to go is South Dakota. From Laura Ingalls Wilder’s home in DeSmet in the east to the Black Hills of the west, this state takes you back in time.
Deadwood, located in the Black Hills, served as home for gamblers and gunmen, prostitutes and proprietors during the late 1800s. One of those gunslingers was Wild Bill Hickok, who had been a marshal in Kansas, was killed while gambling in Deadwood. During mid-June, the community hosts Wild Bill Days. Activities include concerts, history lessons, and dock dog competitions.
Additionally, a large book fair, Wild Deadwood Reads, brings authors and readers together.
One of those authors, and an organizer of the book event, Ginger Ring, collaborated with other authors to create Finally Got It Right, an amazing e-book collection of small town and big city romances and romantic comedies. These stories will keep you glued to the page. They include:
* A rockstar who broke his promise to resurrect his fiancée’s languishing ranch but took five years to return. Will she grant him a second chance or has their love played its last tune?
* A young woman who fled the big city to escape her politician father's cheating scandal…only to fall for a struggling small town bike builder waiting for his big break. Is he a cheat like her father or could the sexy single dad be custom made for her?
* A rundown single mom looking for a break and a kind-hearted entrepreneur in love with the wrong woman. Will their chemistry bring them love…or will the ghosts of her past come back to haunt them?
* A divorced, big time city baker forced to return to her family’s ranch. Falling for the younger and all too charming ranch hand was never part of the plan…
* A scandal that made Mitch and Olivia enemies. Can they now claim their joint inheritance without starting World War III?
* A haunted vet with nowhere else to go and a determined woman with no place to call home. Can they heal the hurricane-ravaged town of Patriot Bay…or with their broken hearts get in the way?
* And many more stories full of surprise, heartache, humor, and ALL the feels!
Fans of friends to lovers, second chances, military veterans, and happily ever afters will devour this boxed set of nearly 20 standalone romances. In addition to Ginger, authors include C.K. O'Connor, Heather Silvio, Cricket Rohman, Alexi Ferreira, Susanne Ash, Jade Royal, Amy Cecil, J.L. Campbell, Carmen Cook, Mel Walker, CA Miconi, Maci Dillon, J.C. Layne, Toni Denise, Lorah Jaiyn, Tiffany Carby, Jewel Walters, and Macie Collins.
Finally Got It Right releases February 8, 2022, and can be purchased FOR JUST .99 CENTS on three different platforms:
Also, as you plan a summer vacation, consider a weekend getaway to Deadwood June 16 – 19, 2022 for Wild Bill Days and Wild Deadwood Reads. You’ll have opportunity to meet Ginger and about 60 other authors as well as enjoy the beautiful Black Hills, the wildlife, Mount Rushmore and more in addition to hearing good music and learning the history of this wild west town and lovely area.